Export Document Legalization for Egypt
This includes only Certificate of Origin C/O - and Commercial Invoice C/I. Before you can request our services, your document must be: an orignian certificate, signed by a company agent (blue ink), notarized by local notary public and certified by local notary public in the same State where the notary is licensed.
USACC will process the following certifications:
- Authentication by US Department of State in Washington, DC
- Stamp of the US Arab Chamber of Commerce
- Legalizion by Egypt embassy or one of its consulates
|Service Requested||A set of C/I and C/O||C/I OR C/O|
|Expedited service fee||$120.00||$80.00|
|US Arab chamber of commerce fee||$35.00||$35.00|
|US Department of State fee||$16.00||$8.00|
|Egypt Embassy fee||$110.00||$55.00|
|Processing Time||11 business days||11 business days|
- The price does not include the shipping fee. Please include a prepaid self-addressed return airway ticket in your package.
- All documents must be original. If you have a copy, please call us first to confirm your request before you send your package. (Not all documents can be legalized as copies)
- Billing option is available for corporations that have a current “ G-account” only.
- Corporations can pay using money order or company check.
- Please include your personal details such as: a daytime phone number, address and email to contact you if we encounter any problems.
Send your package to our Washington DC office at the following address:
US Arab Chamber of commerce
At: Egypt Legalization
1330 New Hampshire Ave. B1,NW,
Washington DC 20036