US Arab Chamber of Commerce - USACC
US Arab Chamber of Commerce (USACC) is a national Chamber located in Washington, DC, with branches offices in Texas, Florida, California and New York. The Chamber has been serving the U.S. business community by boosting the bilateral economic relations between Egypt and the United States.
It also affixes the great seal of the chamber documents destined for use in Egypt. The price is $35.00 per stamp.
Arab Chamber Stamp
Legalization of Notarized/ Certified Copies of State document
examples: Certificate of Origin, Commercial Invoice, Power of Attorney, Affidavit, Certificate of Good Standing, Articles of Incorporation, Certificate of Formation, Bank Statement, Agreement, Contract, TUV Certificate, ISO Certificate, Technical Data sheet.
Federal Document Legalization
examples: Certificate to Foreign Government, FBI Background Check, Certificate of Exportability, Free sale Certificate issued by FDA, Certificate of Pharmaceutical products. COPP - Foreign Manufacturer
Legalization of State Certified Documents for Egypt
examples: Documents certified by local Secretary of State office in all 50 states, including: California Secretary of State , Florida Department of State, Alaska Lieutenant Governor….etc.
- The price does not include the shipping fee. Please include a prepaid airway bill with your package.
- All documents must be original. If you have a copy, please call us first to confirm your request before you send your package. (Not all documents can be legalized as copies)
- Billing option is available for corporations that have a current “ G-account” only.
- Corporations can pay using money order or company check.
- Please include your personal details such as: a daytime phone number, address and email to contact you if we encounter any problems.
Send your package to our Washington DC office at the following address:
US Arab Chamber of commerce
At: Egypt Legalization
1330 New Hampshire Ave. B1,NW,
Washington DC 20036